the way we were

Bill

all this money and success has turned this place in to a war zone. when we were shit it was a much friendlier place to visit. we seem to have become so guarded, precious almost. the expectancy levels have gone up and destroyed our sense of humour along the way.
this success is something I have dreamed of for many many years now its here I'm not sure its worth it. the media hate us (we have destroyed their cash cow.) other clubs hate us, ex players hate us, even our own fans hate us at times.

what a shame as a fan base and more importantly as members on here we couldn't take all this in our stride and enjoy the ride.

I don't think its too late to get back to the wonderful forum this place once was, it just needs a little thought before going on with ourselves.

sorry for the mard arse post, I just want things the way they were.

There's a team across in Trafford that is going to be missing out on trophies for a while where they should be developing the familiar combination of gallows humour and heavy drinking

daily_gifdump_5001_02.gif

karen7 said:
Come on mr d you are one of the worst for winding people up and creating rows

not so.
if I wind up at all its when someone seems precious and its ALWAYS in off topic. i.e I never voted for Maggie thatcher in my life. I see people going on and I fight her corner. it isn't wumming as although I didn't vote for her I still think she did an awesome job, then again under the previous labour government 3 forms I was working for went to the wall in the same 12 months. people who actually know me know this.

I never wum on the main forum.
I do still think pelli is a clown for rotating v wigan and some prem games.
I do think bob is a better manager.
I do think the barca boys are "up to something"
and I did get a text say vinny 95% out.

now I'm not arsed if people agree or don't agree but some of the comments in reply are downright rude.

and kev.

I rarely ban anyone let alone for wumming.
I pm posters calling each other cunts to cut it, if they carry it on then yeh i'll put my mod hat on.

bullying though does get my back up and I'd remove a bully straight away.

de niro said:
karen7 said:

not so.
if I wind up at all its when someone seems precious and its ALWAYS in off topic. i.e I never voted for Maggie thatcher in my life. I see people going on and I fight her corner. it isn't wumming as although I didn't vote for her I still think she did an awesome job, then again under the previous labour government 3 forms I was working for went to the wall in the same 12 months. people who actually know me know this.

now I'm not arsed if people agree or don't agree but some of the comments in reply are downright rude.

and kev.

I pm posters calling each other cunts to cut it, if they carry it on then yeh i'll put my mod hat on.

That told me :)

de niro said:
karen7 said:

not so.

and kev.

We get hats? Oooh. I like hats. This mod thing gets better and better.

I have to say I've rarely known you banning people but to say you don't wind people up is outrageous.

You start an incredible amount of controversial threads.

Like referees, people want consistency no matter how difficult it is to align opinions and boundaries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.