the way we were

I'd be interested in how many members this site had before the takeover. I joined in 2008 to follow the events as they unfolded so quickly and I've enjoyed it ever since particularly on transfer deadline day. I suspect the demographic of the members has changed significantly and that has brought a greater range of divergent opinions. I find the bickering rather enjoyable in a popcorn-eating sort of way.

The OP is correct . An outsider reading Bluemoon would not think we all support the same team. Anyone who has supported City for over 20 years or more is by definition 'pessimistic' or ' blindly optimistic'. When the two points of view clash it gets ugly . Personally I hope for the best and prepare for the worse.. I cannot help it its been conditioned in me since kicking a ball round the back of the Platt Lane Stand as a kid. I remember a guy in the Kippax (we called him the milkman) who stood next to us and moaned from beginning to end of the game every week. Some of his gallows humour was brilliant though.

So yes we should all be nicer to each other,discuss ,debate,moan etc . I don't mind sarcasm or mockery but calling each other a 'rag c**t is hardly worth logging on for.

The are at it again in the pre-match thread. They are really going at it and there's a lot of trolling going on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.