The 'We Want Martin Petrov Out' Thread

So when I heard Colin Bell saying how Mercer told him after a game that he didn't sign him as a full back, that was wrong eh! Idiot Mercer should have told the lazy bastard to get tracking back!
Petrov was the only quality we had at the club for a season, consistently been an effective force yet some City fans have a bit of an agenda.

Yes! lets ship out out any players left who came to play for city before we had the "cash" Swp, Stevie and Micah. Anyone who the fans can connect with, as "City" players, only a couple left now, we don't want any, who won't sit on the bench and pick up a big wage or throw the dummy out when not playing.

Everyone knows he should go, we have a proven record of getting rid of players just at the right time just look at Dunnes stats since he left!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.premierleague.com/page/ActimIndex/0,,12306,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.premierleague.com/page/Actim ... 06,00.html</a>

Loads of defenders above him.

Sack him now.He doesn't track back enough for me.And he's a misreable twat.And he doesn't track back enough.And he's 31.And Sven signed him.And he doesn't track back enough.And he's lost his pace.And he doesn't track back enough.And he scored against Barca in the Nou Camp.An he doesn't track back enough.And he scores at least the same ratio of goals per game as Bellamy.

And he STILL doesn't track back enough........

The Fat el Hombre said:
This is a thread for all those who want Martin Petrov out of our club as there seems to be an awful lot of us knocking about here all of a sudden. Despite being one of our better performers this season, we've decided that we should sack him off in the summer and let him join one of our close rivals on a free. Now that we've signed an unproven kid from middlesbrough with a handful of premier league starts, we see no reason why we would want a player with 5 goals and 7 assists from 10 games this season (stats courtesy of bluenova) in our squad. Yes we know he's got a rocket of a shot and is the bets crosser of the ball at the club, but he doesn't win enough 50/50's and that's what attacking players are all about isn't it?

We also hate the way he wants to win so much and sometimes gets frustrated on the pitch when things aren't going his way. It was also unacceptable that he was unhappy at being frozen out by our previous, inept manager. We know he has since said he's very happy, wants to stay, that he was just pissed off with previous poor management and Mancini obviously rates him, but he's made his bed now and he's gonna have to lie in it. Also, at 31, he is too old. No top teams have players of his age in, FACT

And let's not forget the cardinal sin of pointing to his name on the back of his shirt every time he bangs one in.

And worst of all, worst of fucking all. Some of us saw him having a quiet meal with his family and when we interrupted him to pester him for a photo he wouldn't fucking do it. If that's not a good enough reason to get rid I don't know what is. PETROV OUT

So just to recap, we want Petrov out because:
We don't like his celebration (this is worse than you think because he scores a lot so we see it quite often)
He's too competetive and wants to win too much
At 31 he's too experienced
He doesn't win enough challenges and will never make a good left back

Don't forget his M head.

simonr555 said:
A wonderful read. How dare he aid our bid for the top 4 by providing and scoring goals for the team. I won't have it! I want a hard worker who chases the ball all day long and contributes 0 goals and 0 assists. At least he'll try hard and won't pull out of 50/50 tackles.

nigel_de_jong_narrowweb__300x426,0.jpg

masterwig said:
simonr555 said:
A wonderful read. How dare he aid our bid for the top 4 by providing and scoring goals for the team. I won't have it! I want a hard worker who chases the ball all day long and contributes 0 goals and 0 assists. At least he'll try hard and won't pull out of 50/50 tackles.

nigel_de_jong_narrowweb__300x426,0.jpg

Point is completely invalid. You need both in a team. 10 De Jong's would see us comfortably relegated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.