The weekend is here...

Kayla-CTID

Well Blues...it's here.. half 4 on a friday..we've all either finished work or will be within the next hour (rags will have been to claim their benefits) . So my question to you all...is what are your plans for Sunday? Are you one of the lucky few to have got a ticket? Watching in the pub? City Square?

I will be sleeping until roughly 11, mother is making me and the old man a fry up, then we'll be getting on the beer and watching at home. Wouldn't go to the pub...we'd be the only mancunians in sight...living in Plymouth it's full of plastic rags!

Wish I could sleep till 11 on derby day! I am always awake stupidly early thinking about all the possible outcomes!

Mad Hatter-NYC, Sunday morning 8:30 kick off (live).
Will be full of beer by 10:00AM.
Hope to be doing the 5th poznan by 11:15

Theo555 said:
Wish I could sleep till 11 on derby day! I am always awake stupidly early thinking about all the possible outcomes!

Hence why you should have a drink the night before...one whiskey! Irish of course...none of that scottish shite ;)

And that's dedication grandsolo!<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:51 pm --<br /><br />
mancityscot said:
probs watch it at home. not looking forward to it at all. the last derby i watched on the tele at OT we lost 4-3 :(

That's part of the reason i'm not going to the pub..we lost last time i did! However last time i stayed home we won..go figure lol

Watching the away derby the only way I know how... peeking from behind a couch and expecting us to lose to some diabolical decision or piece of luck. :x

I hate every second pre-derby and every second during the derby. I generally hate every second AFTER an Old Trafford derby too! Bag of nerves.

This is the first Derby where the outcome to me doesnt matter in the whole scheme of things.

Ive spent 40 years hoping we get the bragging rights cause thats all we can acheive.

Now, if we lose we will still only be 1 point behind.

Saying that hope we give them a lesson and win

1, 2

1 2 3

1 2 3 4

5 v 1.

Speaking to a few and they are more worried about being 5 point behind.

Cant wait to do the treble , come May.

I've had the first proper nerves today as a few people have mentioned it to me.

Will be waking up as late as poss, then watching from behind the sofa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.