The weekend is here...

Not quite, im workin' till 8:15 tonight :(
Still excited and confident we can get a good result on sunday. Ofcourse that doesn't mean im not nervous as always!!

Essembe said:
In my girlfriends living room in Mexico City. Her 3 elder brothers support Chivas and so now support Chivas favourite export, Javier Hernandez and his bag of shite team.

To be fair, they are all very knowledgable about football, even one of their 6 year old sons was telling me that Messi is great but Maradona was the best!!

I´m very forgiving and view this game as a chance to convert them. Tbf, they love their football and appreciate the english league so we will all be half cut by the time 7.30 in the morning arrives.

2-1 to City and then off to the Azteca Stadium in the afternoon for the Mexico classico! Chivas v Club America, who we played in the summer.

C´mon CITY!

Half cut on tequila i hope!? Well done on trapping a Latina too ;) hahaa

I'll be watching in a pub with fellow blues both wishing I was there and stressing out. I can't sleep in on derby day so will potter about at home burning nervous energy until its time. Then I'll either drink to celebrate or to drown my sorrows

Play 5-a-side and then watch it at home. Decent local only 100 yards away will be showing it and support is fairly even, but I find myself distracted by the 'banter'. I'm a bit of a 'hide behind the sofa' merchant for this game and have no intention of going to The Swamp. I relaxed that rule for the League Cup Semi and it was a horrible experience, so not sure I'll ever grace the place again with my presence.

Will be able to take my mind off the game at least for 90 minutes tomorrow by watching Maine Road FC v Runcorn Town. If anyone is going down, say 'hello', it would be good to see you and your support would be much appreciated.

To tell the truth I feel like a kid at Christmas. No stress at all. Pure excitement.
Yeah, i know, soft lad.

grandsolo said:
Mad Hatter-NYC, Sunday morning 8:30 kick off (live).
Will be full of beer by 10:00AM.
Hope to be doing the 5th poznan by 11:15

Hi grandsolo, my brother and i, 2 scottish blues will be over in NYC from 1st till 5th Dec. Is that the place to go to watch us v Norwich ?? Will it be on ??

Hate not being there, but hated every visit (nerves). Going to a pub that is the Isle of Wight City supporters club so should be good, probably be plenty of Rags in too, but taking my 9 year old to help me smile when i would normally say something venemous. Luckily he is playing a league match at 10 o'clock, so i'll have something to take my mind of it for 50 mins,(25 each way) before we set out. Not been nervous all week but its starting now, think we could do it though if theres no stupid mistakes. 2-1. COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!

23 bus from barlow moor rd to stretford with a bag of cans and a scouser - i love manchester

big family do at my sons house , starting around 11am , my brother and my other son will be there , plenty of john smiths in the fridge . Not nervous at all about sunday , we have a brilliant team and id ont fear them at all. Unlike a few years ago , i just used to hope we kept the score down , but on sunday if we get a few decisions off clattenburg i can see us nicking it.

mcfcirlam said:
This is the first Derby where the outcome to me doesnt matter in the whole scheme of things.

Ive spent 40 years hoping we get the bragging rights cause thats all we can acheive.

Now, if we lose we will still only be 1 point behind.

Saying that hope we give them a lesson and win

1, 2

1 2 3

1 2 3 4

5 v 1.

Speaking to a few and they are more worried about being 5 point behind.

Cant wait to do the treble , come May.

C'mon mate don't be stupid.....................we're gonna win the quadruple :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.