The weekend is here...

Cannot wait for this. Just hope we can rub it in with the 'we are top of the league" at the end of the match

praying-cat.jpg

Kayla-CTID said:
Essembe said:
In my girlfriends living room in Mexico City. Her 3 elder brothers support Chivas and so now support Chivas favourite export, Javier Hernandez and his bag of shite team.

To be fair, they are all very knowledgable about football, even one of their 6 year old sons was telling me that Messi is great but Maradona was the best!!

I´m very forgiving and view this game as a chance to convert them. Tbf, they love their football and appreciate the english league so we will all be half cut by the time 7.30 in the morning arrives.

2-1 to City and then off to the Azteca Stadium in the afternoon for the Mexico classico! Chivas v Club America, who we played in the summer.

C´mon CITY!

Half cut on tequila i hope!? Well done on trapping a Latina too ;) hahaa

Centenario tequila is my favourite (has to be treated with respect otherwise you start running around naked) and Victoria (victory in spanish!) beer will be consumed throughout the day and night! Your congratulations are appreciated Kayla, if you saw her, you would understand.....

scousemanc said:
Looking forward to the first time the TV coverage not being able to show the banner. Bet they'll still pull the '.....in the time Ferguson has managed united, City have had 135 managers..' line.

or..........

13 years ago today city would have been losing 6-0, playing bottom of the table bury, away from home.

warpig said:
scousemanc said:
Looking forward to the first time the TV coverage not being able to show the banner. Bet they'll still pull the '.....in the time Ferguson has managed united, City have had 135 managers..' line.

or..........

13 years ago today city would have been losing 6-0, playing bottom of the table bury, away from home.

and they're bound to show that "Swales out, Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan in" banner...

Out locally with a few of the lads from kickboxing (All Blues) ... Gonna make some incredible statements and see how many "You've got a point there/ Totally agree with you" we can get from the Rags.

Any outrageous comments you would like asked?

Essembe said:
Kayla-CTID said:
Essembe said:
Half cut on tequila i hope!? Well done on trapping a Latina too ;) hahaa

Centenario tequila is my favourite (has to be treated with respect otherwise you start running around naked) and Victoria (victory in spanish!) beer will be consumed throughout the day and night! Your congratulations are appreciated Kayla, if you saw her, you would understand.....

I'd say victory beer is a safe bet! Might get some 'Blue Moon' beer in myself lol! Oh I can quite believe it, one of my best friends is Argentinian, she actually looks a bit like our Sergio's wife! So i'm sure you've done well ;) I'm also going to see if I can get hold of that Tequila you mentioned..cos' I looove Tequila!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.