The "which famous person died today" thread

Willie Limond, Scottish boxer and former British boxing champion.
I remember him dropping Amir Khan early in Khan's career. Went on to fight Crolla, Ricky Burns and Mexican legend Eric Morales.
RIP Willie

Way way too young to pass, the boxing fraternity lost a good one today.

Derek Underwood. Great bowler. RIP.
When I was growing up in the 60’s cricket was virtually one of the only live sports on TV. So I used to watch all the England test matches on TV during the School Summer holidays.

Derek Underwood was always in those teams, absolutely brilliant spin bowler and quite an obstinate Night Watchman when required RIP Derek.

When I was growing up in the 60’s cricket was virtually one of the only live sports on TV. So I used to watch all the England test matches on TV during the School Summer holidays.

Derek Underwood was always in those teams, absolutely brilliant spin bowler and quite an obstinate Night Watchman when required RIP Derek.
"Deadly Derek" was one of my favourite players growing up, potential record cap holder had he not joined the kerry packer circus. RIP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.