The "which famous person died today" thread

I watched Super Size Me recently. Darkly funny.

RIP to a great journalist.

He wasn't really a journalist and not sure he would have claimed to be. He was a film maker.

Even by the standards of Gonzo Journalism he wasn't a journalist for many reasons. He lied about an important fact when he conducted his experiment. The fact that he was an alcoholic. It was great entertainment though.

He wasn't really a journalist and not sure he would have claimed to be. He was a film maker.

Even by the standards of Gonzo Journalism he wasn't a journalist for many reasons. He lied about an important fact when he conducted his experiment. The fact that he was an alcoholic. It was great entertainment though.

The McPlant contains more calories than the chicken and fish options.

Reactions: PPT
I vaguely remember that someone had accidentally dropped one of their burgers behind the fridge or somewhere and recovered it 10 years later, it looked exactly like same. Don't eat their crap.

The McPlant contains more calories than the chicken and fish options.

I don't doubt that's true. Unlike most of the meat alternative burgers it's not made from fungus. It's made from potatoes, rice and peas. I've eaten it and it's shite. McDonald's food is isn't good for you, I think everyone knew that before the documentary.

In the documentary he had a liver check, but lied about his alcoholism . The documentary gave the impression it was due to the super size diet and not the alcoholism.

It's not for the sake of judging him, he was an addict, it's understandable why he concealed it. He got famous and had some other relatively big hits in his filmography. He wasn't a journalist though and fundamentally it was entertainment not a serious documentary.

Doug Ingle, the lead singer and last surviving member of psychedelic band Iron Butterfly, has died. He was 78.

The band was best known for its 1968 song In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida, a huge inspiration for the progressive rock music of the following decade.

Doug Ingle, the lead singer and last surviving member of psychedelic band Iron Butterfly, has died. He was 78.

The band was best known for its 1968 song In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida, a huge inspiration for the progressive rock music of the following decade.

"In the garden of Eden momma..."

Lyrics...? We don't need to know the lyrics!
You hum it, I'll make it up!

"In the garden of Eden momma..."

Lyrics...? We don't need to know the lyrics!
You hum it, I'll make it up!
Fun fact about that track, the band were drunk when they wrote it and when the lead singer slurred the title of the track one of the band members wrote it down as that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.