The word is spreading

PD said:
citycanada said:
Still not quite caught on over on the west coast... went into a jersey shop in downtown vancouver a couple weeks ago, saw a Aguero City top hidden behind a row of Rag shirts.... they had an adbundance of 'chicharito' shirts, was quite sad.

Dude, seems clear the Aguero shirts had almost sold out and they couldn't shift the Mushy Pea ones, eh?

"DUDE" Go PD I feel like Bluemoon's gone all Bill and Ted on me, Excellent and most righteous.

Vienna_70 said:
We've just got back from Orlando, where we visited Florida Mall, one of the main malls in the City.

We were walking past the Soccer shop and we happened to glance in.

Not far from the entrance, was a whole array of City stuff, including a rack of home shirts, a rack of away shirts and a rack of goalie's shirts.

Also, there were Mercer jackets, tracksuit tops and bottoms, shorts and two different T-shirts.

And to top it all off, there were only a couple of racks of last season's scum shirts (home and away) and one rack of children's home shirts. Not a single lumberjack shirt was to be seen.

It was fantastic to see and we were both really impressed.
I believe we have a youth academy in Florida. The club has many endeavors in the USA and has been investing in youth training facilities for a couple of years now.

-- Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:41 pm --

Molson Girl said:
CTID_Stateside said:
I live in orlando, and have gone to that shop quite often just to check some of the MLS kits out as I am sounders fan as well, anyway they have been promoting city kits there since the 2010, last year they put them in the back room with all the top european sideswhere i usually put all the city kits in front of the scums, anyway hope you enjoyed your stay blue.

e!
How's that?

Also i liked the sounders before i moved to alaska if that makes me a rag o well so be it, i am going to bask in all the massive trophies that we have won, and all the big time DP we attract.<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:00 pm --<br /><br />
prairiemoon said:
Isn't there an Orlando Pirates?

South africa, i tend to route for the chiefs in derby not that it matters

CTID_Stateside said:
I live in orlando, and have gone to that shop quite often just to check some of the MLS kits out as I am sounders fan as well, anyway they have been promoting city kits there since the 2010, last year they put them in the back room with all the top european sideswhere i usually put all the city kits in front of the scums, anyway hope you enjoyed your stay blue.

Where in Orlando ? I'm in St. Cloud, we'll have to watch a game together sometime.

I dont think molson was calling me out for liking the sounders, but for not going to the local games, and i do when i am here visiting my mother in summers and winters. But i watch a lot of teams none as religiously as city , but watch a lot of football and none of the teams i watch are the franchise rag type superpower your claiming i watch.

Been wearing my city shirt whilst working in China/Thailand & India for the last few weeks and the best reception was in China ! While Thailand & India was swarming with depressed reds :) DHL run an advert on TV EVERY 10 MINUTES which has little to do with logistics and just shows a range of United players booting a golden (yellow) ball around !

BUT, one channel in India has CityTV program twice a week !

So our exposure is getting there but in the historically pro red areas of places like India & Thailand we have a long way to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.