The World Cup Final.

mcmanus said:
MSP said:
Irwell said:
Not even close to being the most talented. Kahn, Buffon and Schmeichel were all much better keepers and that's just in my lifetime.

I never saw someone so dominant on the goal.

If he keeps it up for the next decade then he might just be allowed to be mentioned in the same breath as Schmeichel.

Kasper isn't such a dirty bastard though

Yeah FA ban foreigners from PL, then when Stirling and Wooney will be playing against championship competition England NT will be dominating. Do all that instead of focusing on changing youth system and training

BsdIArkCcAIWxGG.jpg:large

Football can be heartbreaking at times.

mcmanus said:
If he keeps it up for the next decade then he might just be allowed to be mentioned in the same breath as Schmeichel.
United he may have been, but giving credit where it's due he was the best goalkeeper I have ever seen by an absolute country mile. I think most goalkeepers today would probably say he is the reason they got into the game.

Argentina were very unlucky

Di Maria was injured, Aguero has had problems all season and Messi just looks like he needs a year off. Had all those players been fit it may have been a better game imo.
That said the Germans were the best team in the tournament and deserved to win

Tevez should have deffo have went.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.