The World Cup Final.

Why have Brazil not had anyone on the edge of their box from crosses? Thats about 5 goals in the past 2 games as a result of having no one covering that area of the pitch? Yes, this time it was headed there, but Germany got about 4 goals from pullback crosses, surely some of the midfield should be there? Scolari seems utterly clueless

When you play in the same side as Jo and you're the one that people think is shit......you are shit!

Serious question, not that we'd ever sell but I wonder what the price tag is on Vinny because if that clown is worth £50m, in comparison is Vinny £70m+. Although we all know Luiz aint even worth £20m probably not even worth £10m at centre ha;f.

kippaxwarrior said:
jimharri said:
Sideshow doing what sideshow does best; being shit. How on earth is he worth £50m? Please, someone tell me.

I imagine PSG officials are flying to London right now with their receipt asking for their money back

Put just imagine watching England players in the WC how much would you pay fir Rooney, Gerrard?

Armaan said:
LoveCity said:
Luiz to PSG needs investigating by the authorities. No one can be that stupid, surely.
Definitely there has to be something fishy there.

can only imaginethat UEFA inisted on the transfer. something along the lines of "we're not going to fine you for your obvious breaches of FFP this time around but instead, you need to shell out £50m on someone shit - luiz maybe?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.