The World Cup Final.

BigOscar said:
How is Clarke Carlisle allowed to commentate on top class football? Absolutely excrutiating having to here his mind numbing opinions
If you didn't know what he looked like you'd imagine a flat cap wearing old codger who sits on his own and nobody listens to down the pub.

KippaxCitizen said:
mcmanus said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Well we beat the Dutch in the Manchester derby the other night, let's see if we can beat Arsenal tomorrow night. Come on you City boys!

As for this 3rd/4th game; the ref is horrendous!

Oh and "¡Maradona es más grande que Pelé!"

Love that last line from the song.
I've watched all the different videos of the Argies singing that song I know nearly half the song and hum away all the time singing the words in my head

"Brasil, decime que se siente..."

'Kernaghan es mas grande que Luis'

meeesh said:
BigOscar said:
How is Clarke Carlisle allowed to commentate on top class football? Absolutely excrutiating having to here his mind numbing opinions

Mrs just said to me these 2 are boring bastards,Carlisle fuck off back on countdown,Matterface go and suck Collymores dick back on Talkshite

No wonder Sawyer pissed him off "LVG a tactical genius" Is he having a laugh !

mcmanus said:
KippaxCitizen said:
mcmanus said:
I've watched all the different videos of the Argies singing that song I know nearly half the song and hum away all the time singing the words in my head

Spot on! :)

mcmanus said:
KippaxCitizen said:
mcmanus said:

Big Phil es Alan Ball.

mcmanus said:
KippaxCitizen said:
mcmanus said:

I like the way the Maradona es más grande que Pelé! line is always sung louder than the others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.