The World Cup Final.

Sick the death of the world kissing Luiz' ass.

And it only ever seems to be those outside of England who don't see the premier league on a regular basis, he drops defensive clangers every week, yet all everyone sees is him bombing forward... yeah, great defender.

I've never liked this new modern centre back. Sergio Ramos and Pique are both the same... so highly rated yet he's more known for getting forward than defending.

Give me the old traditional centre back in the mould of Kompany and Terry. Not many big names I can think of that play the proper way.

remember arthur mann said:
meeesh said:
BigOscar said:
How is Clarke Carlisle allowed to commentate on top class football? Absolutely excrutiating having to here his mind numbing opinions

Mrs just said to me these 2 are boring bastards,Carlisle fuck off back on countdown,Matterface go and suck Collymores dick back on Talkshite

No wonder Sawyer pissed him off "LVG a tactical genius" Is he having a laugh !
Whats this!!!
Has the fragrant MS Sawyer fucked him off?

The Dutch are massive fans of cynical fouls aren't they? Lucky that refs seem to be incredibly lenient in this WC, otherwise about half the team would of been in the book by now

JoeMercer'sWay said:
referees are always being encouraged not to send players off to maintain the spectacle.
I consider Brazil getting thumped to be spectacular. It's actually sending them off that maintains the spectacle as far as I'm concerned!

Lol..wtf. brazil.Shambolic performance yet again.The crowd, respect for them to turn out in huge numbers to support this team.Oscar seems to be the only one who cares,poor thing.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Sick the death of the world kissing Luiz' ass.

And it only ever seems to be those outside of England who don't see the premier league on a regular basis, he drops defensive clangers every week, yet all everyone sees is him bombing forward... yeah, great defender.

I've never liked this new modern centre back. Sergio Ramos and Pique are both the same... so highly rated yet he's more known for getting forward than defending.

Give me the old traditional centre back in the mould of Kompany and Terry. Not many big names I can think of that play the proper way.

Agree,so many cant defend,Benatia one of the few who can

blue underpants said:
meeesh said:
Mrs just said to me these 2 are boring bastards,Carlisle fuck off back on countdown,Matterface go and suck Collymores dick back on Talkshite

Whats this!!!

They got divorced last month

21ezwog.jpg

blue underpants said:
meeesh said:

Whats this!!!
D I V O R C E .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.