The World is a wonderful place thread.

Eccles Blue

Oh my goodness it's all doom and gloom :-( on here recently. Let's have some positivity folks.

I'll start you off:
The world has my great-grandchildren and grandchildren to keep me happy. (As well as my offspring of course.)

The world has rainbows and butterflies and mountains.

The world has Manchester City football club and look at how well we are doing.

The world has Blue Moon Forums which are sometimes happy but sometimes get a bit meeeehhh and moany. :-)
I can still look out at the world and get up every morning. I might not be able to do the hill walking and mountain climbing I used to do but I can still look at the photos or I can look out of my window and see the sun/rain/hail which makes me realise that I am well and truly alive.

Now come on what are your positive thoughts Blue Mooners.

Oh I forgot.... The world has the great player John Stones to cheer us up. ;-)

Mods if you don't like this thread you can delete it. :-) :-)

I agree, I have been lucky enough to have visited some great places during my lifetime, supported City since I was a boy, have a wonderful second wife of 21 years and six lovely grandchildren. I am struggling health-wise these days but grateful for what I have had, make the most of the time you have, you will live to regret the moans about trivial stuff.

My arthritic knee is really getting me down and the NHS is being extremely unhelpful
In fact, it may as well not exist, then I wouldn't be stressed over what a shite service it's providing me with

This is the thread of cheer. If this is you being happy then fair play.

Hope the knee sorts though mate, nowt worse than constant pain.

Global warming, melting ice caps, Human Population explosion, 10 billion within 20 years, Destruction of global flora and fauna, soil degradation and contamination, 97% of all mammals on Earth are livestock and humans, only 3% are wild mammals, GM crops and loss of insects especially pollinators.

Major wars widespread, Religious Extremism very common in Europe and globally, mass uncontrolled migration, civil war seems imminent, nuclear war never been more likely, AI out of control, next man-made virus being prepped.

At least City are fucken brilliant!

City don’t worry.......

Global warming, melting ice caps, Human Population explosion, 10 billion within 20 years, Destruction of global flora and fauna, soil degradation and contamination, 97% of all mammals on Earth are livestock and humans, only 3% are wild mammals, GM crops and loss of insects especially pollinators.

Major wars widespread, Religious Extremism very common in Europe and globally, mass uncontrolled migration, civil war seems imminent, nuclear war never been more likely, AI out of control, next man-made virus being prepped.

At least City are fucken brilliant!

City don’t worry.......
Dwell on the positive stuff mate, it is too easy to get bogged down with stuff we can’t control. Make the most of the light left in the day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.