The World is a wonderful place thread.

Oh my goodness it's all doom and gloom :-( on here recently. Let's have some positivity folks.

I'll start you off:
The world has my great-grandchildren and grandchildren to keep me happy. (As well as my offspring of course.)

The world has rainbows and butterflies and mountains.

The world has Manchester City football club and look at how well we are doing.

The world has Blue Moon Forums which are sometimes happy but sometimes get a bit meeeehhh and moany. :-)
I can still look out at the world and get up every morning. I might not be able to do the hill walking and mountain climbing I used to do but I can still look at the photos or I can look out of my window and see the sun/rain/hail which makes me realise that I am well and truly alive.

Now come on what are your positive thoughts Blue Mooners.

Oh I forgot.... The world has the great player John Stones to cheer us up. ;-)

Mods if you don't like this thread you can delete it. :-) :-)
1000024167.gif

The world is only shit if you spend your life focusing on the news.

The world is a fantastic place filled with amazing wonders and people. It does not start and stop in the UK, Israel or Ukraine.

Get healthy and explore. Put the phone down and watch positive stuff instead of who attacked who today

Don't dwell on shit you can't control, it's always been fucking dire out there, it's always been pretty fucking wonderful as well

I'll also add that most of us were born, raised and live in the north surrounded daily by dark skies and rain. You don't have to venture far to see a completely different tale on life.

Oh my goodness it's all doom and gloom :-( on here recently. Let's have some positivity folks.

I'll start you off:
The world has my great-grandchildren and grandchildren to keep me happy. (As well as my offspring of course.)

The world has rainbows and butterflies and mountains.

The world has Manchester City football club and look at how well we are doing.

The world has Blue Moon Forums which are sometimes happy but sometimes get a bit meeeehhh and moany. :-)
I can still look out at the world and get up every morning. I might not be able to do the hill walking and mountain climbing I used to do but I can still look at the photos or I can look out of my window and see the sun/rain/hail which makes me realise that I am well and truly alive.

Now come on what are your positive thoughts Blue Mooners.

Oh I forgot.... The world has the great player John Stones to cheer us up. ;-)

Mods if you don't like this thread you can delete it. :-) :-)

At the age I'm at, it's the small things. The other day, I got up early, around dawn, looked out the back door, don't know why, I don't usually. Hung in the sky, bold as you like, there was that early-morning moon that you get when we're moving towards winter. Still silvery, about half of it visible, valiant against the coming light. I just thought, “This is beautiful. It's good to be alive for this.”

At the age I'm at, it's the small things. The other day, I got up early, around dawn, looked out the back door, don't know why, I don't usually. Hung in the sky, bold as you like, there was that early-morning moon that you get when we're moving towards winter. Still silvery, about half of it visible, valiant against the coming light. I just thought, “This is beautiful. It's good to be alive for this.”
I saw that as well whilst walking the dogs, was it the same one do you think ??

Snap I saw that as well. It was beautiful and I walked down my back garden to just gaze at it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.