The world is about to change

Kaka has gone to madrid now which to be honest was on the cards from day 1...Now theyve set their sights on the tranny... ( Madrid that is )

This could scupper the tevez deal its true.....but to lose Tranny will be a huge blow for them..

All I can say is- 33 years and their still obsessed. What are they going to do when we finally win a trophy?

As for wanting any of their players, its no doubt they have some quality but one former rag in the form of Tevez will be enough for me. There are plenty of quality CB's around apart from vidic.

samharris said:
Kaka has gone to madrid now which to be honest was on the cards from day 1...Now theyve set their sights on the tranny... ( Madrid that is )

This could scupper the tevez deal its true.....but to lose Tranny will be a huge blow for them..

COULD scupper the deal, the problem United face is that it doesn't matter if they find the money to secure Tevez, you seem to miss the fact that the player has to sign. Yes they can agree the price but unless Tevez signs on the dotted line it's pointless. What we need is city to come out today and confirm that we have signed Carlos. I see no reason as to why that cannot happen.

Taylor said:
samharris said:

COULD scupper the deal, the problem United face is that it doesn't matter if they find the money to secure Tevez, you seem to miss the fact that the player has to sign. Yes they can agree the price but unless Tevez signs on the dotted line it's pointless. What we need is city to come out today and confirm that we have signed Carlos. I see no reason as to why that cannot happen.

because maybe we haven,t signed him yet??????????????

im confused

i have jst opened my eyes but i can find no links to either the united thing or the vidic thing...

someone slap me if im being dopey

bluemonkey71 said:
Worrying about what they think about us doesnt concern us.

We don't want to give them any money to fund their transfers.

I'd be happier to see their players shit scared and getting run ragged by a class team that's getting assembled over the summer even more.

Man City v Man Utd first game of the season please.

Run the fuckers into the ground.
And that's the best thing about the Tevez deal... they won't see a penny.

You understand what this means then....

For the last two years Carlos Tevez has been a rent boy.

BlueSam said:
im confused

i have jst opened my eyes but i can find no links to either the united thing or the vidic thing...

someone slap me if im being dopey

This am in Aus searching the net for stories in The Daily Star Vidics agent said this

He said: “Nemanja Vidic will stay in Manchester.

“We were at United to speak with David Gill for other reasons – but we also spoke about Vidic.

“Vidic is supposed to stay there. A move is not possible unless some Arab makes a crazy offer!

“But in a normal situation ­Nemanja will stay there.”

Early on i read a story that the Sheik wanted a bigger target for CB than lescot
It seems to fit together no wonder the Rags are uptight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.