The worst actor on TV/film

I have no idea who he is.
Craig Tinker, from Coronation Street, played by Colson John Smith - the worst actor I have seen in my 50ish years of watching Coronation Street. He's like a sour Haribo - you feel compelled to watch, despite the distasteful presence.

Jim Carrey. Brilliant at pulling silly faces, but that's about it. He's as funny as a fire in an orphanage. Honourable mentions for Adam Sandler and Will Ferrell.
Refuse to watch anything with that one trick pony in. Useless, wooden, predictable....yeah, made a living out of making stupid faces, bit like that silly woman Miranda, made a living by falling over

Jason statham

I like Jason Statham.

If you see him interviewed he comes across as a really decent bloke. Knows he had a massive lucky break pivoting from his sports career and is fully aware of his limitations.

Fair play and good luck to him I say. He’s never doing Shakespeare is he but he’s been in some really fun movies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.