The worst player to wear the city jersey????

Cheltblue said:
S.E.H said:
I considered Fernandes, but in the end i think he scored about the same as corradi and he was a bloody defensive mid.

Fair point mate.
The thought of a Gelson/Dabo running the middle of midfield now is seriously horrifying!! I would sooner drink pints of bleach with Cilit-Bang chasers!

I remember how Dabo apparently possesed Tarnat-like freekick powers, then hit one out the ground away to Reading, bad times.

S.E.H said:
Cheltblue said:
Fair point mate.
The thought of a Gelson/Dabo running the middle of midfield now is seriously horrifying!! I would sooner drink pints of bleach with Cilit-Bang chasers!

I remember how Dabo apparently possesed Tarnat-like freekick powers, then hit one out the ground away to Reading, bad times.

Now you raise another point.
Had Gerrard/Lampard/Tranny et al scored 'that' Tarnat free-kick, it would still be in the opening credits of MOD now!

eike immel
charvet
david brightwell
tony vaughan
TBH
sun jihia(contraversial but hated him)
van blerk
ged brannan
nigel clough
dalian atkinson
barry conlon

subs
martyn margetson
gerry creaney
bob taylor
"buster" phillips
neil heaney
dabo
dany mills

Cheltblue said:
S.E.H said:

Now you raise another point.
Had Gerrard/Lampard/Tranny et al scored 'that' Tarnat free-kick, it would still be in the opening credits of MOD now!

That one v Blackburn, the one v Villa, that volley away to rags amongst others, good times in a shit season.

stingthunder said:
tony scully, simon rodger, darren wassell, tommy wright, eddie mcgoldrick

always thought scully was a tricky fucker,always on the bench and never really got a chance

HAHAHA, Van Blerk! We really have had some shit haven't we?!! For me though its Vueoso, not just cos he was shit, (we never got the chance to find out really), its cos we paid £4.5m for him but never once played him. Special K my arse.

Van Blerk!!!!

Some of the guys on that list MUST have thought they were dreaming to have Man City on their CV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.