The worst player to wear the city jersey????

jamiegrimble said:
Stefan Karl said:
eike immel
charvet
david brightwell
tony vaughan
TBH
sun jihia(contraversial but hated him)
van blerk
ged brannan
nigel clough
dalian atkinson
barry conlon
subs
martyn margetson
gerry creaney
bob taylor
"buster" phillips
neil heaney
dabo
dany mills
Cant argue with any of those.
An earlier player that riled a few of us,who was,not the worst player ever but definitely has to be mentioned regarding City’s history, especially at the time,was Ian Bowyer he was so frustrating.Bought as a striker,slow and one sided. Many a Saturday we were going home pulling our hair out at Ians spurned sitters.He may have been the first bad buy on the spiral down from our heady heights as champions.
<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Bowyer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Bowyer</a>

errrr.. the same Ian Bowyer that went on to win the European Cup?

Stefan Karl said:
eike immel
charvet
david brightwell
tony vaughan
TBH
sun jihia(contraversial but hated him)
van blerk
ged brannan
nigel clough
dalian atkinson
barry conlon

subs
martyn margetson
gerry creaney
bob taylor
"buster" phillips
neil heaney
dabo
dany mills

Stick Simon Tracey in net and job done.....

Negouai has to be the worst none of us ever saw, Vuoso similarly, our Boogers. Wish they had fucked off to a caravan site with him.

The worst? Seen?

Daley, so bad it was cringeworthy, cost less than Negouai, relative I appreciate but 1.4m is still 1.4m.

Carruthers, testament to players of a bygone age, strap em up, put em on, dont let that prick on the pitch. Greatest linesman never to officiate.

Rodney Marsh. Speechless, I was 11 years of age, saw him play for QPR fantastic (2nd and 3rd division) , hapless,hopeless and finally sacked, 2nd division showman. Coated universally by every one of his contempories, was at rhe game when Sir Alf finally lost it, Wembley Stadium, crowd as one inc me screaming "Rodney Rodney". and they say that caps are cheap now. to put Rodney in perspective, stan bowles was a billion times more productive.

Robinson see above.

Kevin Bond and Docherty's son. I despair. The Futcher twins, could have changed positions and no one would have realised.

Sadly, tragically, then it got worse, Macken, Bradbury, Goater McCarthy, Dickov (sorry) but all was crap. Gosh, the list is endless. LEgends? Leg ends

no wonder we aint won nought for 30odd yrs what a load of crap
NICKS BACK said:
Negouai has to be the worst none of us ever saw, Vuoso similarly, our Boogers. Wish they had fucked off to a caravan site with him.

The worst? Seen?

Daley, so bad it was cringeworthy, cost less than Negouai, relative I appreciate but 1.4m is still 1.4m.

Carruthers, testament to players of a bygone age, strap em up, put em on, dont let that prick on the pitch. Greatest linesman never to officiate.

Rodney Marsh. Speechless, I was 11 years of age, saw him play for QPR fantastic (2nd and 3rd division) , hapless,hopeless and finally sacked, 2nd division showman. Coated universally by every one of his contempories, was at rhe game when Sir Alf finally lost it, Wembley Stadium, crowd as one inc me screaming "Rodney Rodney". and they say that caps are cheap now. to put Rodney in perspective, stan bowles was a billion times more productive.

Robinson see above.

Kevin Bond and Docherty's son. I despair. The Futcher twins, could have changed positions and no one would have realised.

Sadly, tragically, then it got worse, Macken, Bradbury, Goater McCarthy, Dickov (sorry) but all was crap. Gosh, the list is endless. LEgends? Leg ends

NICKS BACK said:

The worst? Seen?

Robinson see above.

Come on pal, don't take the piss.

Peter Bodak was utter shit, think he ended up at Utd.

Robert Hopkins another.

Bobby Shinton!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.