The WTF players City bought

All the Georgians not named Kinkladze we signed! Kavelashvili, Shelia, etc. What was the story behind that anyway, was it to keep Kinky happy or did we have a scout over there?

I think a lot of the posters have mentioned the names of players who turned out to be bad buys, not signings that really made you scratch your head.

In a good way, Tevez and Robinho, after a decade of shitness it was strange to see players like this sign for the club.

In a bad way, letting Johnson go and bringing Sinclair in. This past summers transfer business as a whole was a wtf letdown.

EDIT: What I meant was; who were the players city bought and you went "What the hell, why did we buy him? This is weird "

It doesn't neccessarily mean that he sucks but itès not a wow signing like Robinho at the time or Aguero.

Sorry about the confusion

Paulo Wanchope a player who was sometimes unplayable.I will never forget how brilliant he was against Leeds in 2000 at elland road he was brilliant that night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.