The Xbox 360 GamerTag thread.

Feed-The-Goat said:
c4lv3rt said:
bizjim25 - love Fifa 10 COD WAW and modern warfare 2, left for dead 2 is also a personal favourite

PS, - do you guys mind if i randomly add you?

feel free to add me pal, if you fancy a few games on left 4 dead 2, jst give us a shout when im online. might be free in about half an hour if you fancy a game

just added you, ill go on left 4 dead for a few games. Wahoo Jake my gamertag btw

Fifa 10, COD: MW2, Left 4 Dead 2 and Forza 3 are what I mostly play.

JakeRedMCFC said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
feel free to add me pal, if you fancy a few games on left 4 dead 2, jst give us a shout when im online. might be free in about half an hour if you fancy a game

just added you, ill go on left 4 dead for a few games. Wahoo Jake my gamertag btw

Fifa 10, COD: MW2, Left 4 Dead 2 and Forza 3 are what I mostly play.
Whats that mate??

JakeRedMCFC said:
c4lv3rt said:
whats that forza like pal,? i can get that on the cheap but car games dont usually do it for me

pretty good i've only just got it but good upto now. Graphics are amazing, very realistic.
Sweet, Fifa 10 all day for me and MW2 lol, the game thats surprised me most is left for dead 2. I think its epic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.