The Xbox 360 GamerTag thread.

slicky202 said:
ive added a few of you with similar games to myself. my tag is leigh slicks. anyone getting the new army of two friday?

Forgot about that so im glad you mentioned it, im deffo getting it coz the first one is a very good game imo

tmeccles2 - just got Xbox live and playing COD2 and Fifa 10 - although shite at them both!!

welllllllllll pissed off got my fifa 10 back and it still says "disc unreadable:@"
its my dads fault as he said he "lost" the receipt so cant exchange for a brand new one

lee-mcfc said:
welllllllllll pissed off got my fifa 10 back and it still says "disc unreadable:@"
its my dads fault as he said he "lost" the receipt so cant exchange for a brand new one
let me know lad when ya get it back/new 1, i'l play ya mate

c4lv3rt said:
lee-mcfc said:

think am gonna have to go buy it from gamestation with my money..gr

but yeye i will do mate

lee-mcfc said:
c4lv3rt said:

think am gonna have to go buy it from gamestation with my money..gr

but yeye i will do mate
have you got an amazon account?, thats where i got mine from. i paid £25 plus about a fiver postage. So its worth a look unless you can get it cheaper ofcourse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.