The young man still missing in the Oldham Reservoir is from our home town Winsford

oakiecokie

We`ve just heard some sad news about the young man Simon Daniels who is still missing, is from our home town of Winsford. They are slightly related to my wifes side of the family.
We know his Dad and Mum very well and Chris (his Dad) is a massive City fan.
Chris has put a message on Facebook saying "we want our son back out of the water so we can give him a hug". Fuck me that brought a lump to my throat I can tell you and as I`ve said to Chris and Jayne I`ve no idea as to how they are coping.
Apparently the police divers cant find Simon at the moment as its more than 30 metres deep in parts,
So fucking horribly sad.

Last edited:
We`ve just heard some sad news about the young man Simon Daniels who is still missing, is from our home town of Winsford. They are slightly related to my wifes side of the family.
We know his Dad and Mum very well and Chris (his Dad) is a massive City fan.
Chris has put a message on Facebook saying "we want our son back out of the water so we can give him a hug". Fuck me that brought a lump to my throat I can tell you and as I`ve said to Chris and Jayne I`ve no idea as to how they are coping.
Apparently the police divers cant find Simon at the moment as its more than 30 feet deep in parts,
So fucking horribly sad.
Is that the missing person at Dovestones?
And yes, must be horrendous for all loved ones. Can't think of much worse to be honest.

Is that the missing person at Dovestones?
And yes, must be horrendous for all loved ones. Can't think of much worse to be honest.
Yes it is Mac.The young man was well built and a decent swimmer by all accounts but we obviously don`t know the circumstances as to how/why the tragedy happened.
They managed to save his girlfriend.

Yes it is Mac.The young man was well built and a decent swimmer by all accounts but we obviously don`t know the circumstances as to how/why the tragedy happened.
They managed to save his girlfriend.
I only saw the headline. I knew they had saved one other, but had no idea it was his girlfriend.
Thank God they did.
My thoughts are with all the family and friends, it's so bloody sad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.