The young man still missing in the Oldham Reservoir is from our home town Winsford

Any news re this chap? Such a terrible situation.
I've known Si for years. He was a lifeguard at Moss Farm when my kids were swimmers
I then bumped into him at Pure Gym northwich where he was a PT and got to know him really well as I was in loads of his classes
My girls would train with me from time to time and always spoke with Simon
My eldest told us the news on Sunday night that he was the missing person, this being well before his name was officially released and late this afternoon my youngest rang me in floods of tears now his body has been recovered

A young lad who had his issues, really sorted himself out and was a lovely, lovely guy
He'll be sorely missed by an awful lot of people

Awful situation. I was just searching if he had been found etc.
I was there Sunday morning doing my run. The weather was wet and windy, but not that cold.
That doesn't mean the water wouldn't be cold though.

There is a group of Sunday morning swimmers most weeks. Swimming isn't allowed as there are undercurrents feeding the water outlet. Also the water temps changes drastically day to day.
But these people stay close to the jetty, and i think it is more of a mental health therapy thing.

So sorry for his friends and family.

Aww man didn't realise it was him, I go to bodytech fitness, he worked so hard on that place and is well loved in the community. Awful.
My lad has known him for donkies years and he too was very upset when he found out who it was.
His family truly are wonderful people to know and my/our heart goes out them and all their family at this sad time.

I've known Si for years. He was a lifeguard at Moss Farm when my kids were swimmers
I then bumped into him at Pure Gym northwich where he was a PT and got to know him really well as I was in loads of his classes
My girls would train with me from time to time and always spoke with Simon
My eldest told us the news on Sunday night that he was the missing person, this being well before his name was officially released and late this afternoon my youngest rang me in floods of tears now his body has been recovered

A young lad who had his issues, really sorted himself out and was a lovely, lovely guy
He'll be sorely missed by an awful lot of people
Spot on dd.

Awful situation. I was just searching if he had been found etc.
I was there Sunday morning doing my run. The weather was wet and windy, but not that cold.
That doesn't mean the water wouldn't be cold though.

There is a group of Sunday morning swimmers most weeks. Swimming isn't allowed as there are undercurrents feeding the water outlet. Also the water temps changes drastically day to day.
But these people stay close to the jetty, and i think it is more of a mental health therapy thing.

So sorry for his friends and family.
Thanks fula,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.