The young Neville.

Pigeonho

In the King's Head, waiting for the Queen's legs t
Watching Premier League World now and young Neville is on it. Now don't get me wrong here, Gary Neville is a person I would stand by a curb side, hands behind my back and watch him get run over time and time again. I have to admit though that there was always something non-rag about Phil Neville. Listening to him on this show now, I can't but help think that one day he may turn out to be one cracking, cracking manager. It startled me that he's 33. I'm 33 but I always thought of young Neville as younger than me. What do my fellow Blue brothers and sisters think? Is young Neville deemed as a horrible rag bastard, destined for future failure like his rat-faced brother, or is he more accepted? I think the latter.

Horrible rag bastard I'm afraid.

Remember one derby a few years back, ignored the taunts from the home crowd for a long while, when they went ahead only then did he decide to engage with the crowd and get involved with the banter.

His brother was a few foot away from him, in exactly the same boat.

Gloat when they're winning, no bollocks when they aren't.

When we signed Lescott didn't he come out and say he would never sign for us as if we were intrested.

Bitter rag and hates this club and never had a decent word to say about it. Fuck him.

And he looks like lurch.

true gent and top blke. used to live near him, he sponsored our teams football kits, came to our school fairs etc. he does loads for charity now aswell. his brother is still a complete prick though. somtimes got to accept that not everyone in this world supports city.

Likewise Pidge,I`ve never found him to be as arrogant as his elder shit house brother.
I know that he does an awful lot for Charity, as he has a disabled youngster.I have a couple of mates who are Everton ST holders and they say,that when he was at United then never realised how much work he got through.He`ll never be a class player,but a workhouse type and lets be fair we all need that type of player in our teams.
Don`t horribly dislike him,unlike that snivelling little rat faced, brown nosed, scummy tosspot, wank stained, cum in your hair, testicle,turd,spunk brained,cock sucker of the highest order,clitoris sized penis,dogs breath,anus smeller,shitty bollocks .... brother.
Get my drift ??

The next Rags boss.

He'll do it for fuck all which will please the glazers.

oakiecokie said:
Likewise Pidge,I`ve never found him to be as arrogant as his elder shit house brother.
I know that he does an awful lot for Charity, as he has a disabled youngster.I have a couple of mates who are Everton ST holders and they say,that when he was at United then never realised how much work he got through.He`ll never be a class player,but a workhouse type and lets be fair we all need that type of player in our teams.
Don`t horribly dislike him,unlike that snivelling little rat faced, brown nosed, scummy tosspot, wank stained, cum in your hair, testicle,turd,spunk brained,cock sucker of the highest order,clitoris sized penis,dogs breath,anus smeller,shitty bollocks .... brother.
Get my drift ??
You put in a more polite way exactly what I wanted to say in my OP!! Hahah!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.