The young turks

Not supporting Hillary does not equate to supporting Trump. I wouldn’t have voted for either. I despise Trump, but I’m not convinced that Hillary would have been any better. On the contrary, she would probably have deeply entrenched the country in Syria, would have strained further the relationship with Russia and would have retained the support of Europe whilst implementing many of Trump’s foreign policies.

Also, Turk is not the name for the regime in Turkey and the Armenian genocide was carried out by the Ottoman Empire, which predates the Turkish state.

TYT isn't without its faults - Cenk's spat with Sam Harris was embarrassing and i think it was the main reason behind a few departures at the channel - but the OP just seems a bit off the mark, not least in misunderstanding where the name 'The Young Turks' actually comes from and what it means.

Also, Ana Kasparian is Armenian, so I can't imagine she'd pitch for a channel that was a mouthpiece for the glorification of Turkish/Ottoman history. In fact, I think I recall her and Cenk having a heated discussion about the genocide. Say what you want about the views, but there aren't many other channels in the U.S. that allow and facilitate diverse opinions.

TYT isn't without its faults - Cenk's spat with Sam Harris was embarrassing and i think it was the main reason behind a few departures at the channel - but the OP just seems a bit off the mark, not least in misunderstanding where the name 'The Young Turks' actually comes from and what it means.

Also, Ana Kasparian is Armenian, so I can't imagine she'd pitch for a channel that was a mouthpiece for the glorification of Turkish/Ottoman history. In fact, I think I recall her and Cenk having a heated discussion about the genocide. Say what you want about the views, but there aren't many other channels in the U.S. that allow and facilitate diverse opinions.
I didn't make the video.

I didn't make the video.
1) OP as in original post. The original post was the video, was it not?
2) You posted the video and subsequently expressed opinions that aligned with its sentiment. If in fact you disagree with the video then I've misunderstood you, although that's irrelevant (see point 1)

I didn't make the video.
Lol, I'm in agreement with you mate, funny as fuck that.
Not heard of these 'Young Turks' before this, and that ranting Kasparian woman is exactly the same as the wailing
losers that gave us such a laugh after the EU referendum.

Lol, I'm in agreement with you mate, funny as fuck that.
Not heard of these 'Young Turks' before this, and that ranting Kasparian woman is exactly the same as the wailing
losers that gave us such a laugh after the EU referendum.

The real humour is knowing someone who takes a snapshot of 2 min max in the span of 16 years thinks it's baseline of everything that happens in the show.

How does one define a 16 year run in a couple of mins??

That's the real comedy gold!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.