The young turks

The real humour is knowing someone who takes a snapshot of 2 min max in the span of 16 years thinks it's baseline of everything that happens in the show.

How does one define a 16 year run in a couple of mins??

That's the real comedy gold!
So you're an avid fan of this show?
Fair enough, I look forward to more snapshots, from whatever source, it looks hilarious.

Reactionary fuckwits hate the Young Turks because TYT tells it as it is, and the channel is great to watch, mostly because Cenk Uygur is one of the most incisive and entertaining broadcasters around.

So you're an avid fan of this show?
Fair enough, I look forward to more snapshots, from whatever source, it looks hilarious.

TYT is one of the few high profile shows, online, that shine a light on the corruption within the political system that affects the 99% of us. That's a light that shines on Dems and Reps over there, but the shades of that corruption hang over us too. This country is much in the ripples of the waves of the US. This is WHY they want money out of politics and thank fook it's slowly getting through.

I feel completely astonished at the fact that you don't mind many of us to be horse that's whipped, rather than wanting us working side-by-side to move this society forward.

Incredulous.

Reactionary fuckwits hate the Young Turks because TYT tells it as it is, and the channel is great to watch, mostly because Cenk Uygur is one of the most incisive and entertaining broadcasters around.

I agree.

Uygur does not give a flying fook about his target feeling his ire. If he's wrong, he's wrong and he'll say so (with reluctance)! I love that he hates the Dems being Reps-lite as I hated Labour becoming Con-lite, so I get where he's at!

He's a touch childish(and I do cringe here and there!), but that's what makes him entertaining!!

That Alex Jones is awful - his shouting delivery is something Jim White would be proud of. He peddles lies - many about this country - "no go zones for the Police" etc - dials right into the Trump hard core support who knw little beyond what he tells them and don't want to learn if there is anything outside their world. I particularly object to his attacks on tthe UK - if a UK journalist did it about the US he'd be the first to get angry.

That Alex Jones is awful - his shouting delivery is something Jim White would be proud of. He peddles lies - many about this country - "no go zones for the Police" etc - dials right into the Trump hard core support who knw little beyond what he tells them and don't want to learn if there is anything outside their world. I particularly object to his attacks on tthe UK - if a UK journalist did it about the US he'd be the first to get angry.

Fear makes him money, I hate that weasel Paul Joseph or what ever his name is, would love a scrap with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.