The Youth

bluethrunthru

They are NOT stupid they are not something he have to suffer they are the FUTURE of this country - the sooner the dinosaurs and Turfton St melons get their head around this the better the future. One of the major reasons that the Tories were battered was the youth fucking hate them and don't want a Downton Abbey future

They are NOT stupid they are not something he have to suffer they are the FUTURE of this country - the sooner the dinosaurs and Turfton St melons get their head around this the better the future. One of the major reasons that the Tories were battered was the youth fucking hate them and don't want a Downton Abbey future
I just watched a video (no idea why I was watching it :)) that had all these graphs and facts, it said hordes of young professional and skilled people are fucking off abroad and leaving the UK. They get their degree or trade and leave for better money etc. People are moving into the UK but less qualified people.
Don't know if it's true as I haven't lived there for nearly 40 years.

I just watched a video (no idea why I was watching it :)) that had all these graphs and facts, it said hordes of young professional and skilled people are fucking off abroad and leaving the UK. They get their degree or trade and leave for better money etc. People are moving into the UK but less qualified people.
Don't know if it's true as I haven't lived there for nearly 40 years.

yeah but thats a Brexit win isn't it? If we take in lower skilled/qualified people we can pay them less yeah?

We need to start manufacturing again,
We’re a very lazy nation click , click , click and wait for amazon to drop it in the wheelie bin ,we are failing them.
Drive down the M1 it’s just a wearhouse after wearhouse , east midland airport is just full of cargo planes. Catch 22 situation
There’s no money for most so we go to the easy and cheaper option . I’ve no answer but we need a total reset into our children’s future to make sure they have one.

We need to start manufacturing again,
We’re a very lazy nation click , click , click and wait for amazon to drop it in the wheelie bin ,we are failing them.
Drive down the M1 it’s just a wearhouse after wearhouse , east midland airport is just full of cargo planes. Catch 22 situation
There’s no money for most so we go to the easy and cheaper option . I’ve no answer but we need a total reset into our children’s future to make sure they have one.
….said every generation ever!

what is classed as the youth?

for me 16-21 are what I wouuld call youth after that you are an adult.

T
They've got Facebook, what more do the poor little lambs want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.