Theo Hernandez

Would be a good alternative if the Gvardiol move suddenly collapses but we won't sign both.
Actually I think that Theo Hernanderz and Gvardiol can put together a good partnership as left wing back and left center back. And they can rotate with Ake. 3 for 2 positions. Given Theo Hernanderz and Ake's injury history it is reasonable. But of course we don't play a system like that...Just my wired dream.

Not sure whether or not there's any truth to these rumours or not, I've always liked him and though he'd have made a good signing when he left Real Madrid...
1000055450.jpg
With Kyle Walker getting older we definitely need to add pace to our full back area so Theo Hernandez could make sense and he's meant to be available, personally Alphonso Davies has been my first choice at left back for a few years but he's heavily rumoured to want a move to Real when his contract expires.

Obviously we could carry on playing Ake and Gvardiol at left back like last season but with injuries at centre back and Walker like Rodri needing more rest, faster full backs to stop potential counter attacks might be needed, as it looks like our wingers might be once again very direct next season.

Not sure whether or not there's any truth to these rumours or not, I've always liked him and though he'd have made a good signing when he left Real Madrid...
View attachment 124219
With Kyle Walker getting older we definitely need to add pace to our full back area so Theo Hernandez could make sense and he's meant to be available, personally Alphonso Davies has been my first choice at left back for a few years but he's heavily rumoured to want a move to Real when his contract expires.

Obviously we could carry on playing Ake and Gvardiol at left back like last season but with injuries at centre back and Walker like Rodri needing more rest, faster full backs to stop potential counter attacks might be needed, as it looks like our wingers might be once again very direct next season.

Would love an under the radar signing like this

Would be a dream LB player. Him and Gvardiol on the left side of the defense is best in the world type stuff. He gives a lot going forward as well. I think he's a dream signing, and if he's available for the number someone listed above at 51m we should act on it.

View attachment 124219

51m is cheap for a player like that. few months ago the price was 70-80m. Maybe cheaper deal if we send them Gomez

Last edited:
View attachment 124219

him or dimarco is the type of fullbacks we need here

View attachment 124219

It isn’t true. I clicked on the link to read it only to find the transfer story was generated by an artificial intelligence site which also said we would sign Olise from Palace. Crazy world of AI.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.