Theo Hernandez

Everytime I see this guy he looks a class act in the National shirt but with top LB like rocking horse doodoo why have none of the top clubs in the top leagues not snapped him up?

An article on who AI predicts who will sign who. How much are these fackin journos getting paid?
Journalists will insist that they are our protection from untrustworthy AI as if they were ever told the fuckin truth. The media should be ashamed of what they have become.

Journalists will insist that they are our protection from untrustworthy AI as if they were ever told the fuckin truth. The media should be ashamed of what they have become.

The media have neither shame nor principles and merely chase their latest payment.

The way they continually look for the slightest opportunity to promote any negative aspects regarding City should tell you that.

They are little more than cheap whores looking for their next punter every time.

It's just an "AI has predicted..." article.

I fucking hate Manchester evening news but it is pretty funny that the BBC have reposted it as actual gossip.
It isn’t true. I clicked on the link to read it only to find the transfer story was generated by an artificial intelligence site which also said we would sign Olise from Palace. Crazy world of AI.

Despise the rag paper too and never forgave them after they stopped printing the Sunday Pink...

I should've checked the article more thoroughly but it was late, I'd never have expected anything so bizarre as AI generated guess work, for it to be passed off as an actual transfer rumour on the BBC site without a source is laughable.

Thought I'd throw the name back into conversation presuming that someone high profile had mentioned it, there have been rumours in the last week that Milan wanted to swap Hernandez for Brahim Diaz so just presumed he was available.

If it's not bad enough to begin with the guesswork of these journalists, this AI has predicted shit is just total cringe nobody wants it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.