Theo Hernandez

And there in a nutshell is bluemoons transfer policy,if we had listened to the bluemoon "experts" he would be a city player now, I didn't watch the game so I couldn't pass judgement
Agreed

Cannot abide watching the Rags its bad enough driving to work and listening to the news saying they are back and a trophy awaits

So wouldn't have a clue about the lad

And there in a nutshell is bluemoons transfer policy,if we had listened to the bluemoon "experts" he would be a city player now, I didn't watch the game so I couldn't pass judgement
Hernandez is the best LWB available and would probably command a fee of around £ 65 million, but not likely to interest us, price vs impact would probably rule it out, he is quite often Milans best player and usually Milans best attacker, but there in itself lies a problem.

Don’t know if you’re aiming this post at me since I was the one who started the thread, but Hernandez is still a top class LB, despite looking poor yesterday. He’s a little inconsistent, but one of the very best LBs in the world at his best

I thought you were going to say something about a set of posters judging a player off the most recent match that was on the telly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.