Theo Walcott or Ashley Young

Both a pair of diving mard arses!.....Young is the better footballer of the two.

Young for me as he can play on the left. let's be honest there aren't that many good left sided wingers about and on the right in England alone we have Walcott, Wright Phillips, Lennon, Bentley

RobinJo said:
riley347 said:
why is this thread on this forum????????????...........we,re not linked with any of them ffs...............

Well don't look in it.

read my question AGAIN.......how is this thread IN A TRANNFER FORUM WHEN WE,RE NOT LINKED WITH EITHER.?.......my choice to look wherever,dickhead...............

riley347 said:
RobinJo said:
Well don't look in it.

read my question AGAIN.......how is this thread IN A TRANNFER FORUM WHEN WE,RE NOT LINKED WITH EITHER.?.......my choice to look wherever,dickhead...............

Well then don't have a little cry about it.

Ps - Your posts are reallllllly boring.

Young wins hands down for me. Walcott is a great dribbler and an alright finisher but wingers should be able to cross. Young has similar strengths to Walcott but he's an awesome crosser of the ball as well.

RobinJo said:
riley347 said:

Well then don't have a little cry about it.

Ps - Your posts are reallllllly boring.

never nice being wrong,eh?????????????/.....tool........

riley347 said:
RobinJo said:
Well don't look in it.

You are without doubt the angriest poster on here. Buy a wig, you might cheer up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.