Theo Walcott or Ashley Young

If i had to choose then Walcott by a narrow margin. Young is over rated, he is quick but can not cross what so ever and he proved that playing for england last week, he also goes down too easily

Walcott or Young? Tough one!! I dont particularly think either of them are that good!

I dont think Walcott knows what he's doing or what his role is on a football pitch, he has no footy brain at all, and just plays off instinct - if somthing comes off then he looks good but ive not been impressed by him many times, twice or maybe three times at most!

Now Young seems to have a better footy brain and understands his role and his position, his crossing and passing can be very good but too often (like Wlacott) just runs with his head down presenting himself with poor opportunities and thus does not produce a good enough end product!

But i would take Young over Walcott!

Walcott by a country mile. I dont rate Walcott as high as others, atm he's average but young is possibly the most overated players in the whole prem. (barring any rags obviously)

BlueMooner87 said:
to be honest if were talking about buying i wouldnt want either of them

So you wouldn't be interested in two of the finest up and coming English talents ? Go take a lie down sir!!!

At the moment Young is a better player but Walcott is still learning and will eventually be a great player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.