Theo Walcott? ..

He has been fabulous lately, but is he playing out of his skin to wind up his contract. Problem is we couldn't fit him in our team, unless we shed Tevez.

PowderBlue said:
He has been fabulous lately, but is he playing out of his skin to wind up his contract. Problem is we couldn't fit him in our team, unless we shed Tevez.
Carlos to inter with Wes to us?

richards30 said:
PowderBlue said:
Carlos to inter with Wes to us?
What would be the point in that?

Not convinced personally. He's half as effective as Bale in my opinion.Who would he be ahead of Silva, Kun, Tevez or Nasri? No not for me.

Danamy said:
The only enquiries I've heard about Theo have come from the Dippers and Rags, it's an interesting one.

Thank Christ for that.

If we sign this clown, it's yet another sub standard player taking up a squad space & wages & handicapping us from going for players of the calibre we should be signing, especially when we employ people of the level of Txiki & Soriano. What's the point of employing them, then signing run of the mill, inconsistent, proven failures like this bloke ?

Neville Kneville said:
Danamy said:
The only enquiries I've heard about Theo have come from the Dippers and Rags, it's an interesting one.

Thank Christ for that.

If we sign this clown, it's yet another sub standard player taking up a squad space & wages & handicapping us from going for players of the calibre we should be signing, especially when we employ people of the level of Txiki & Soriano. What's the point of employing them, then signing run of the mill, inconsistent, proven failures like this bloke ?

Got a hangover bud? ;-)

richards30 said:
Neville Kneville said:
Danamy said:

Thank Christ for that.

Got a hangover bud? ;-)

Not at all. Walcott is the epitome of everything wrong with English footballers; they are thick as fucking shit. The idea of watching that wanker sprint off the edge of the pitch after a sublime 20 pass move fills me with utter horror.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.