Theo Walcott? ..

Neville Kneville said:
Not at all. Walcott is the epitome of everything wrong with English footballers; they are thick as fucking shit. The idea of watching that wanker sprint off the edge of the pitch after a sublime 20 pass move fills me with utter horror.

Since moving to a more central role he's looked very competent. Pace, movement, ball control, composure and finishing were top class yesterday.

PistonBlue said:
Neville Kneville said:
Not at all. Walcott is the epitome of everything wrong with English footballers; they are thick as fucking shit. The idea of watching that wanker sprint off the edge of the pitch after a sublime 20 pass move fills me with utter horror.

Since moving to a more central role he's looked very competent. Pace, movement, ball control, composure and finishing were top class yesterday.

They were when he played at Southampton. It's what non entities like Walcott do throughout their careers. Have little spells where they play well, then some dickhead signs them.

Neville Kneville said:
PistonBlue said:
Neville Kneville said:

They were when he played at Southampton. It's what non entities like Walcott do throughout their careers. Have little spells where they play well, then some dickhead signs them.

Oh

MSP said:
To be honest I don't see too much difference in his position now and before. He's still usually operating from wide, scored two and assisted from wide positions today.

Scored 3

Benarbia said:
MSP said:
To be honest I don't see too much difference in his position now and before. He's still usually operating from wide, scored two and assisted from wide positions today.

Scored 3
But arsenal are playing like the rags - pushing forward gambling that they will score more to make up for their shit defence. If we played like that,Sergio would be top scorer. Walcott wouldnt be scoring freely in our team at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.