Theory......another one

Success is a funny thing I guess we shouldn't be surprised that the skill of controlling a ball and kicking a ball doesn't necessarily translate to managing a team at the highest.

I love the original post on this thread.

Sounds like Barryo has experience of management, in some field or another.

Most of all, I love the optimism.

danbanjovi said:
I love the original post on this thread.

Sounds like Barryo has experience of management, in some field or another.

Most of all, I love the optimism.

Thats true Dan, I am the roving reporter manager for Bluemoon......he he he.

ultimateharold said:
I'd push Garrido to pliable.
I've studied cognitive proactive sports science coaching therapy in management at Harvard and dynamic psyhco babble interpretation at Loughborough college, but all this COSY PLIABLE WINNER debate sounds like plobble talk....!

Luke O'Zade said:
ultimateharold said:
I'd push Garrido to pliable.
I've studied cognitive proactive sports science coaching therapy in management at Harvard and dynamic psyhco babble interpretation at Loughborough college, but all this COSY PLIABLE WINNER debate sounds like plobble talk....!

Wow. When I was at INSEAD, CPW theory was all anyone talked about.

And if we manage to transform our squad from those opposed to the Hughes methods, from those that could be convinced to those that wholly subscribe to his methods...

What do we do if his methods are wrong?

moomba said:
And if we manage to transform our squad from those opposed to the Hughes methods, from those that could be convinced to those that wholly subscribe to his methods...

What do we do if his methods are wrong?

Start again next season.

It's not my money they will be spending.

danbanjovi said:
Start again next season.

It's not my money they will be spending.

If we're saying we need to wait until Hughes has his "pliable" and "winners" squad in place before making a judgement it will be a good 2-3 years.

And if he's wrong, we'll need another 2-3 three years to change back from Hughes' winners to where we could have been heading tomorrow.

It may be harsh on Hughes, but he's not going to get every opportunity to prove he is the man for the job. He needs to start showing signs now.

good to see some optimism but although Hughes was a player with a winning mentality, he has not been able to transfer that mentality to Management, Wales, BBurn or MCFC. Or he has always worked with players who have never possessed this trait.
Itresting theory though.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.