There are a lot of unhappy people on here today!

stony said:
ctid.71 said:
We should stop getting on his back and slagging him off!!!

5 years ago we could only dream of a player like Tevez playing us, we could only dream of playing in the champions league and we could only dream of getting to an FA cup final, never mind winning it.

I for one am happy to say thank you Carlos for giving us two years and if you wish to leave then good luck to you.

You're right of course. We should all be grateful that someone as brilliant and godlike as Tevez should lower himself to come to a club like City.

We should all be grateful that he accepted our love and our money when really we are not worthy of him.

I'm not sure what to do next though. Should I flagellate myself with barbed wire while I masturbate to his greatness in an attempt to show him I'm not worthy or should I just light a candle and pray to him?

could pour some boiling hot water from a kettle over yourself, make some sort of scar clan.

mancunial said:
if anyone on here thinks the club did not see this coming and not having a replacement lined up then they are being naive, don,t worry be happy?

I think the club bought a replacement last time, being Dzeko

Pigeonho said:
I think it's poor, the attitude towards Tevez if i'm honest. Like I said earlier in the Tevez thread, some fans on here were having a go at Arsenal fans yesterday for their comments towards Clichy, yet just 12 hours after that the same comments were being made towards Tevez from some of our fans. We all know Tevez is going to end up at a club which is just as far away from Argentina, relatively speaking, making his story a nonsense. That said though, he is a mercenary like they all are and its fair to say that for most of us he has been the best player we have ever seen pull on the shirt. Now though he wants to go and people need to man up, stop taking it all to heart and acting like he's damaging the club. His efforts, almost single handedly at times, have put us in the position we are about to head into this coming season, yet all of that, for some, seems to have been forgotten about. Mark my words, we will have other players who do this, just like other clubs do but all you can do, especially when its players like Carlos who have given their all on the pitch, (where it matters), is move on, appreciate what he's done, and look forward to a replacement and with our money its fair to say its not going to be Kevin Doyle!! (Sorry Gooneyrovski).
Tevez is looking after number one, like they all do and like we all do. Just don't forget what he's done for us where it matters, on the pitch.

+1

I for one am pleased with what he done and how he has worked for us on the pitch but I won´t shed a tear when he goes because I believe that we will be better for it.

Adios y muchas gracias Carlitos

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.