There are still some honest people about thankfully.

I'll be quite honest, I half expected the majority of the replies to be along the lines of:-

"What a silly woman."

"I'd have kept the money, and flogged the camera lens in the pub for a tenner"

"I'd have left the bag where it was.....empty"....

So, to me this proves two things:-

All City fans are as honest as the day is long, as I said, salt of the earth types......:)

There is still hope for humanity, in a world of greed and avarice....

york away to this! said:
...did you happen to get a snap of the bag thief, just so we know to thank her if we see her...

I did actually, I bet she's a real goer.....

xe515f.png

I can't recall what it was but Channel 4 did an undercover documentary thing narrated by Stephen Fry which saw the public put to test with everything from a racist waiter through to an old dear dropping £££.

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
york away to this! said:
...did you happen to get a snap of the bag thief, just so we know to thank her if we see her...

I did actually, I bet she's a real goer.....

xe515f.png

wow! any chance you could send me it's address? - I may just go over and see if it fancies cradling my bag too...

about a year ago I walked past a ringing iPhone on the floor, I answered it and a very surprised fella asked who it was and where was "insert birds name"

I quickly explained that I'd just found the phone on the floor, arranged to meet him and he brought me a nice bottle of wine to say thank you for returning it.

made me feel good doing something nice that I hope someone would do for me if I was in the same situation, although it did occur to me the moment of dread he must of felt when his wife's phone was answered by a strange bloke, is it a copper by an RTA, a mugger gloating or the fella who's routing his missus.

Took the kids half term swimming today.Locked all of our belongings away in locker but left jacket hanging with my lads city jacket on the changing room door!!!!
Had no idea until session over and started to get dressed......cut a long story short it had been handed in at reception with iPhone,car keys, £70 odd pound cash and bank card still in pocket.......
Phew!!! They handed my lads city jacket in as well!!! Bless em

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.