There is only one first ever champions league home game

Skashion said:
I wonder how many members we have on here who were at Maine Road against Fenerbahce in the European Cup.

Yes, I was there against Fernabackywacky, manure modelled their 70s 80s 90s 00 11 game plan on them, kick -uck out of the opposition then dive when you blow on them, yes "we'll terrify Europe." Still got the programme somewhere.

Yes on holiday as well, but only at Scarborough so looking at ways of getting down to it. 2 choices, come on train & have a piss up, but last train back to Scarborough from picc is 20.50 hrs(to early) or ride the bike down & have no drink on our 1st ever champions league night??. decisions need to be made.....fast.

..................THE BLUE MOON IS RISING................................

Flights and hostel booked, cant wait! Leaving for Australia two weeks later for at least two years so gonna be my last game for a while, but just have to be there, thought Swansea was gonna be my last but couldnt help myself!

If we don't get a full house that's pathetic. I may understand not having the money for Red Bull Salzburg, but surely people will be willing to save up/put money aside for this match if money is tight.

My mum and dad are on holiday, we live about an hour and a half away, what fucking bullshit timing. First at a shitty 50th for the final and now they're on holiday for our first ever Champion's League game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.