There MUST be something we can do!

glen quagmire

Hanging my tea towel up for good. R.I.P GSC
All these clear biased decisions against the 'evil empire' that is manchester city. Surely there is something we as a collective can do? From boycotting away games, to mobbing the FA, or even a ref's gaff or two. There must be something, us as blues can do????

I don't want any leniency towards us, just a fair crack of the whip. There must be officials out there somewhere, that are not biased.

Anything suggested and agreed upon, can count me in.

They're all fucking shit nowadays. They need to read the rule book again. I think former players would make good reff's, they have a proper understanding of the game! The FA panel are no better.

Also we played shit.

Certain players definitely need to raise their game as it's really starting to show, but the referee tonight was very poor and gave us absolutely nothing. Was that a pen for the handball by Neville - well if we go off Richards one against the Scousers then it was an absolute stonewall one.

Don't think we had a single shot that made Howard make a save that was the fucking problem tonight. The handball for the penalty wasn't intentional and two wrongs dont make a right unfortunately, the one on Aguero i'd be more convinced if City players would actually contest a decision with the referee.

-- Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:59 pm --

Don't think we had a single shot that made Howard make a save that was the fucking problem tonight. The handball for the penalty wasn't intentional and two wrongs dont make a right unfortunately, the one on Aguero i'd be more convinced if City players would actually contest a decision with the referee.<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:59 pm --<br /><br />Don't think we had a single shot that made Howard make a save that was the fucking problem tonight. The handball for the penalty wasn't intentional and two wrongs dont make a right unfortunately, the one on Aguero i'd be more convinced if City players would actually contest a decision with the referee.

Put your dummy in and start hoping we play a lot fucking better<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:01 pm --<br /><br />Put your dummy in and start hoping we play a lot fucking better

The Fat el Hombre said:
Put your dummy in and start hoping we play a lot fucking better

-- Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:01 pm --

Put your dummy in and start hoping we play a lot fucking better

It's fuck all to do with dummies!

I am bastard sick of just sitting back and taking shit from officials, the media and anyone else who thinks it's great, to go against the 'evil empire'. I am a person of action, i think it is time to act.......

Shamefully, I have to admit I turned the game off after 70 mins, right after Walton pulled Kolarov for a foul on Donovan that was, once again, never a foul.

I just give up. There is absolutely no point continuing whilst the FA/Premier League/PMGOB are happy to allow fuckwits like this man to 'officiate' games/pursue their agenda*

* delete as appropriate

Watched a re-run of Two Fat Ladies. Brilliant it was; the chicken with walnut aillade looked simply sumptuous.

It's clear now that the players don't expect to get any decisions. Aguero should have had a pen and Royston Vasey should have been sent off.

I honestly think these decisions and suspensions are sucking the life out of the team at a vital time in the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.