Theres only 11 days to go and we've signed

Bellamy is class, probably the best striker in the prem, and, at his age, definitely good for a few years. As much one for the future as one for the present, and well worth the £3m we paid for him and the £20k per week wages.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bridge - Great signing, no need to adjust

Bellamy - Like him or not he's better than most of our attacking options and wont need to adjust

If we get De Jong then that'll bolster the midfield, maybe allow Kompany to bolster the defence.

We've done ok I think, Kaka would have been nice but he wouldnt have adressed our problems to be honest and we'll sign him in the summer anyway so it's cool.
this, and shay given.

Give Bellamy a chance he will give 100% which is 90 % more than what we have now and he knows what to do in the prem. Bridge was an ex signing too -he has been under rated because of having to stay in the wings at Chelsea...look how SWP GOT LEFT OUT .

City need to forget Big signings and secure the future Kaka was a whim..... Lets hope we get some reasonable players in 16 days to go BUT players who dont need several weeks / months to get used to the Prem.

Blooze said:
a crocked left back and Craig Fucking Bellamy, aaaaaaaaaaaah!

I've planned months of gloating as we climb the league with quality signings. FFS sign someone I can be proud of!!!

Rag.

Admin please delete this bollox thread.

Let's see. If we pull off De Jong soon, there will only be a couple of areas needing sorting.
Goalkeeper: We're good, but could do with experience to give Joe Hart a few tips. Given would be perfect.
Right back: Fine. Zabaleta, Richards or Onuoha.
Left Back: Now fine, with Bridge
Centre Back: We sign De Jong and Kompany can go back, however another signing would be good.
Left Mid: Petrov needs cover while Injured. I'd like to see us sign another winger to put the crosses in, and Rob can move back to the centre.
Right mid: SWP needs a bit of colour. This could probably be done by a youngster though, eg Weiss.
Centre mid: Need more steel in the centre. If we pull off De Jong he would be perfect. A lot of flexibility, with Kompany and Zab already capable.
Attacking mid: Fine here. Ireland, Robinho, Elano able to play.
Striker: We've just got Bellamy, but I'd like to see us sign someone taller, like RSC, who can get on the end of crosses.

My two cents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.