There's only one Jimmy Grimble !

hotdog said:
Jimmy grimble is my favorite film im not a man city fan i just keep on watching it and never getting board. has lewis mckenzie who plays jiimy or bobby power who plays gordon got facebook.

I used to know the lad who played Gordon! He used to go to the gym i worked at and last time i saw him he was working deep underground in Manchester in the sewers and in all sorts of places doing deep underground pipe and wire improvements! He was from Newton Heath

Ray Winstone's attempt at a Mancunian accent must rank as the worst ever.

Great film though if only for that classic line......

"What could be better than Man united?"

"Man City!"

Goosebumps every time!!

Brilliant film, my 4yr old daughter watched it with me a few months ago and absoultley loved it so i bought it her for her birthday yesterday, she was amazed when she opened it, shes watched it 3 times on the bounce today, i keep saying to her "what could be better than utd" and she says "MAN CITY" everytime, brilliant when you see maine rd aswell shivers down the spine

I was at a Christening yesterday afternoon having a few pints with Lewis and his two brothers - all good lads but definitely big reds - some people still call him Jimmy or Grimble but he doesn't really like it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.