Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
g180aj said:
does anyone know where txiki is?

a few weeks back he was popping up everywhere and now he seems to have gone all david blane on us!
He's probably had a stern telling off by Ferran and Khaldoon for going out for that meal in as public a place as you can find - Madrid city centre - and been told to keep a low profile for a while.

Shooter 83 said:
Mancini will be back in charge of his son. The plan will come together.

:D

trust me, i had a second where i thought "was this all just the most clever ruse of all time to get both guys here?

then i stopped and realized berlusconi wants way too much power to hire him

can i ask why would need thiago?

the signs are good for isco and if we get him surely we wouldn't need thiago too.

elkmann said:
can i ask why would need thiago?

the signs are good for isco and if we get him surely we wouldn't need thiago too.

because he has imense talent and with isco you would have spains future midfield and the next xavi and iniesta, the question should more be why wouldn't we want him he is better than imo all of our current midfielder apart from dave, and is better than isco for £15 mill less plus he is 1 of the poster boys for nike's new hypervenom boots. shorely this would be clever with the nike deal.

why does it seem that moyes has got a free run at signing him, especially when were supposed to have offered £25 MILL last year for him

g180aj said:
why does it seem that moyes has got a free run at signing him, especially when were supposed to have offered £25 MILL last year for him
Same here..I'd be mad if they got him without us even trying to do something about it..

By the way something new regarding his release clause - Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 31s
Checked with spanish colleague: the tally is about minutes, not games played. So I confirm Thiago Alcantara price is and will stay 18m €

€18m would be fantastic business and yes we need him even if/when Fernandinho signs. We have been missing mobility, vision & pace for too long.

You're going to have a lot of competition for his signature at 18m. Let's hope he doesn't like the idea of kicking ankles under Moyes and fancies playing some actual football under Pellegrini.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
34 pages...is this guy even on our radar?

not sure but we should be cos last year we were at the table when the price was double, for me if txiki and ferran aren't at the table there not doing there job properly this kid will be in the world 11 in a few years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.