Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
CTID101 said:
Thiago has joined up with the Spanish u21's meaning he won't be in the squad next weekend. Ultimately means that his clause of 18m stands and surely means he is off because if Barca wanted to they could have told him to stay and shown they want him next season.
Beautiful news! Hope we are in for him.

Milan is #AllIn

May either of us win, so Utd can choke on our feces.

But you know.. hopefully it's my team

ACMilan said:
Milan is #AllIn

May either of us win, so Utd can choke on our feces.

But you know.. hopefully it's my team

what even brings you to this forum pal? the Mario transfer?

taconinja said:
CTID101 said:
Thiago has joined up with the Spanish u21's meaning he won't be in the squad next weekend. Ultimately means that his clause of 18m stands and surely means he is off because if Barca wanted to they could have told him to stay and shown they want him next season.

I'd be surprised if all the u21's weren't back with their clubs in time for weekend. Never heard of international duty resulting in missing the final league game of a season, that'd be madness.

Do you guys think City will get him, because there's a lot of speculation linking United + Milan - there are barely any stories linking City to Thiago. If he came here, I think he could get in the 1st team. I'm a huge fan of Barcelona and I honestly feel Thiago should have played in more games.

Imagine this: Fernadinho would have to be the deeper midfielder, but make no mistake, Thiago can make a tackle.

----Fernandinho/Rodwell----Thiago----
---Silva--------Yaya----------Isco---
--------------Aguero-----------------<br /><br />-- Mon May 27, 2013 5:30 pm --<br /><br />
Rammy Blue said:
taconinja said:
CTID101 said:

I'd be surprised if all the u21's weren't back with their clubs in time for weekend. Never heard of international duty resulting in missing the final league game of a season, that'd be madness.
That's what I thought but it's coming from @barcastuff

@barcastuff 5 Barca players won't be available for last league game to NT obligations: Alves, Montoya, Bartra, Thiago, Tello

Rammy Blue said:
taconinja said:
CTID101 said:

Well it came from this;

5 Barcelona players won't be available for the last league game due to national team obligations: Alves, Montoya, Bartra, Thiago, and Tello.

All of them apart from Alves are in the Spain u21 squad so with the league sewn up I guess Barca are letting them go.

I hope that mr Khaldoon al Mubarak would read this thread and see the importance of this young man signing for us, not just due to his ability but because of what robin has done to us this year. He is a younger and in my opinion beter version of cesc with so much more to give and would cost half of the price of cesc, reus and isco with more trophys won than all 3 combined. plus he would be perfect for our holistic aproach.

Fingers crossed Berlusconi 'gifts' him to Seedorf as his first signing as our new head coach

does anyone know where txiki is?

a few weeks back he was popping up everywhere and now he seems to have gone all david blane on us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.