Thiago Alcantara

Benarbia said:
I'll be pretty upset if Utd sign Thiago and we miss out on Isco

Fucking moyes can pull in the wonder kids and us with the ex Barcelona men can't

Didn't the Barcelona president come out recently and say that Ferran and Trixie were trying to tap up their academy players and backroom staff? Can't see them taking our calls after that.

The rags will not get this transfer easy that is for sure. A poster has put an article in this thread explaining the buyout clause. And early signs suggest Barcelona are not going to give up on this without a fight.

Benarbia said:
Yet again the blue tinted brigade out in full force. I'm not crying I'm staying its a disgrace If we fail to land Isco and utd get their man

A disgrace?

Get a grip.

graham hunter said this mornin that his dad and pep guardiola have been sorting everything out for him, so id imagine txiki must of spoken to pep being that we have an offer on the table.

Dribble said:
waspish said:
Benarbia said:
You know what sometimes it's ok to discuss the negative aspects of football

I agree but those 2 players are totally different and we don't need another midfielder if we don't get Isco we will not go for another midfielder
Says who?

Thiago and Isco are similar players as in there position of play on a pitch?

g180aj said:
graham hunter said this mornin that his dad and pep guardiola have been sorting everything out for him, so id imagine txiki must of spoken to pep being that we have an offer on the table.

Again there will be a queue for his signature but the biggest factor in this is Barcelona. They are going to pull out all the stops to keep the player.

now that we left the cavani chase we should go for villa, thiago and isco and would get all off them for the same price of cavani!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.