Thiago Alcantara

eastlands oasis said:
g180aj said:
graham hunter said this mornin that his dad and pep guardiola have been sorting everything out for him, so id imagine txiki must of spoken to pep being that we have an offer on the table.
Is this the pep guard idols that is now in charge of Bayern Munich? Or is he doing them a favour and getting involved. Still, I expect Thiago to stay at Barca, over the next year or 2 it will be a natural progression to replace Xavi who is what 31/32 now?

but I thought 31 was past it? According to those who don`t rate David Villa.

zandvoort blue said:
eastlands oasis said:
g180aj said:
graham hunter said this mornin that his dad and pep guardiola have been sorting everything out for him, so id imagine txiki must of spoken to pep being that we have an offer on the table.
Is this the pep guard idols that is now in charge of Bayern Munich? Or is he doing them a favour and getting involved. Still, I expect Thiago to stay at Barca, over the next year or 2 it will be a natural progression to replace Xavi who is what 31/32 now?

only if you are buying. if you already have him and you`ve had your monies worth over a good length of time thats ok, otherwise you`d be pissing it away wouldnt you

zandvoort blue said:
eastlands oasis said:
g180aj said:

different for an agile forward than it is for a guy who's primary role is to ping the ball about.

Point I'm making is that Thiago will get game time in the first team if he stays at Barca, in 1 or 2 years he will probably be playing more games than Xavi and will eventually take over from him

He is better off staying at Barcelona than either signing for us or the Rags imo.

Ray78 said:
He is better off staying at Barcelona than either signing for us or the Rags imo.

I disagree mate, if he went to United he will be playing pretty much 90% of all the games they play, he won't get that at Barca or here.

From his point of view as well, going from Barcelona to Manchester United is no drop either.

eastlands oasis said:
g180aj said:

pep and thiago are suposed to be extremely close he is his football farther figure like pellegrini to isco.

g180aj said:
eastlands oasis said:
g180aj said:

pep and thiago are suposed to be extremely close he is his football farther figure like pellegrini to isco.

counts for fuck all,,, apparently

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.