Thiago Alcantara

TonyM said:
Schweinsteiger = man in white so. :-)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&biw=1920&bih=955&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=fantasy+island&oq=fantasy+island&gs_l=img.3..0l10.6912.10753.0.11269.14.9.0.5.5.0.127.1058.1j8.9.0...0.0.0..1c.1.17.img.4bTk_6KNlN0#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=t-RJ4wmaHz_poM%3A%3BV1Qje6KXnGZL3M%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252F1.bp.blogspot.com%252F_vZhR4a7LLS8%252FTRImaB3eHoI%252FAAAAAAAAVWo%252FEZBdnBjtLhA%252Fs1600%252Ffantasy%252Bisland.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fmediumhappy.com%252F%253Fp%253D603%3B450%3B649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.google.com/search?newwindow= ... B450%3B649</a>

Double Swoop ?

fuck me,rag café will be awash with black armbands and watery eyes if this story is true...
but let`s be honest hey,he`s turned us down and utd was never in for him...
can I be the first to push the denial button on their in bred forum....please!!
pretty please??

as if a barca player wants to leave spain and messi and come to Stretford and play with phil "Stanley laurel" jones...
well...that`s another fine mess they`ve gotten themselves into!!

I am not getting too carried away that United may have lost the race for Thiago, Vidal has been talking about his future:

If United really wanted him they could get him.

The Chile and Juventus midfielder is flattered by reported interest from the Santiago Bernabeu outfit and says he has not yet renewed his contract with the Bianconeri
Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal believes any footballer in the world would be "seduced" by Real Madrid and hinted that he could be interested in moving to the Santiago Bernabeu this summer.

The Chile international finished last season as the Bianconeri's joint-top goalscorer, prompting speculation that Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti could swoop for his services.

And the 26-year-old has admitted he is flattered by reports of their interest and refused to pour cold water on the latest round of transfer speculation.

"I am honoured that a big club [like Real Madrid] is interested. They would seduce every player [into joining them]," he told Gazzetta dello Sport.

Vidal's current deal with Antonio Conte's side expires in the summer of 2016 and Vidal remains open as to what his next move will be.

He said: "I have not yet renewed my contract. My deal is still running, I'll just see what will happen now."

The midfielder arrived in Serie A from Bayer Leverkusen for a fee of £10.8 million in 2011, with his price tag now likely to be more than double Juve's original outlay.

sam-caddick said:
I am not getting too carried away that United may have lost the race for Thiago, Vidal has been talking about his future:

If United really wanted him they could get him.

The Chile and Juventus midfielder is flattered by reported interest from the Santiago Bernabeu outfit and says he has not yet renewed his contract with the Bianconeri
Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal believes any footballer in the world would be "seduced" by Real Madrid and hinted that he could be interested in moving to the Santiago Bernabeu this summer.

The Chile international finished last season as the Bianconeri's joint-top goalscorer, prompting speculation that Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti could swoop for his services.

And the 26-year-old has admitted he is flattered by reports of their interest and refused to pour cold water on the latest round of transfer speculation.

"I am honoured that a big club [like Real Madrid] is interested. They would seduce every player [into joining them]," he told Gazzetta dello Sport.

Vidal's current deal with Antonio Conte's side expires in the summer of 2016 and Vidal remains open as to what his next move will be.

He said: "I have not yet renewed my contract. My deal is still running, I'll just see what will happen now."

The midfielder arrived in Serie A from Bayer Leverkusen for a fee of £10.8 million in 2011, with his price tag now likely to be more than double Juve's original outlay.

If Vidal was available at a remotely reasonable price he'd already be a City or Real Madrid player, IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.