Thiago Alcantara

Just playing Devils advocate but only Sky & a few media outlets that rehash Sky's info, have said the deal for Fernandinho was €30m (not £ by the way). His old club said it but they lie through their teeth in the Ukraine, I'd still look outside if they said it was dark at midnight! Everyone else has quoted £24m though plus add ons. He'll be a great signing IMO for what it's worth of course.

Well if we're let disappointed with Isco, let's hope our neighbours are with Thiago...

Here is Thiago's dad with Barcelona's CEO today.

BNUb-OyCIAEySBp.jpg:large

LoveCity said:
Well if we're let disappointed with Isco, let's hope our neighbours are with Thiago...

Here is Thiago's dad with Barcelona's CEO today.

BNUb-OyCIAEySBp.jpg:large

Isn't his dad a legend at barca anyway as in would be welcomed whether his son was there or not?

Whilst I'd love us to sign Thiago, I'm fairly relaxed about the fact he may join United. He's a top player but, brace yourselves, United are going to sign good players. So are Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, and Liverpool. We can't sign everyone. Relax, and have faith in Begiristain. If it all goes tits up this season then blame him, but until then relax. We're in good hands.

Kompany is King said:
Syth said:
LoveCity said:
Fernandinho will be one of the best midfielders in the Prem next season based on what I have seen on him (Champions League only). He's better than Thiago right now, at least more ready made for the Premier League. I love how some of our fans are following the rag trend of writing him off because of how many caps he has even though he said himself he had to leave Ukraine because Brazilian selectors are biased against such leagues.
Absolutely. The guy has so much motivation at the moment. It saddens me that some people don't see that. He will be massive in my opinion as well.

I think Fernandinho will be one of our best players next season and plays in a role we much needed to improve.

Now back to Thiago. What a statement if we signed both Isco and Thiago.

I agree about fernandinho i think he will be a suprise to everyone next season and he will be unbelievable for us. At the same time i believe thiago is 1 of those special players that comes around every few years that takes everyones breath away like gerrard or gazza and it doesn't have to be an either or but we can fit them both into are first team, i personally think we aren't thinking off a first team but a great squad of a solid 18 players with a few fringe players after that.

Ric said:
Whilst I'd love us to sign Thiago, I'm fairly relaxed about the fact he may join United. He's a top player but, brace yourselves, United are going to sign good players. So are Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, and Liverpool. We can't sign everyone. Relax, and have faith in Begiristain. If it all goes tits up this season then blame him, but until then relax. We're in good hands.

we are in good hands (ish) but we are in slow hands. the early bird gets the worm, very important, especially if there is only one worm out there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.