Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern asking 70M euro for Thiago. Why the fk don't clubs ever offer us a '2 season loan with option to buy' the way Bayern Juve and Real do to each other. It's such bulls**t and corrupt as hell.

Last edited:
Bayern asking 70M euro for Thiago. Why the fk don't clubs ever offer us a '2 season loan with option to buy' the way Bayern Juve and Real do to each other. It's such bulls**t and corrupt as hell.
Seems a reasonable price though for one of the best players in the world in his position. A position we wanted to fill 2 weeks ago.

Seems a reasonable price though for one of the best players in the world in his position. A position we wanted to fill 2 weeks ago.
I wouldn't say it was unreasonable but for his injury record. His injury record is pretty awful which makes him a risk and should bring his price down. I guess it's not so much that and more the way Real Madrid, Juve and Bayern have a history particularly over the last 2 years of doing these loan deals with real quality players that seem specifically designed to entrench the old cartel clubs. I'm so glad we are building this global network of feeder clubs, NYCFC, Melbourne City, Atletico Torque, Girona, Yokohama. It may take time to bear real fruit but I can't wait till be can use it to screw over clubs like Bayern. It's clubs like Bayern that ruin football and ruin their leagues by entrenching the status quo. I hate them with a passion.

They ask for 70, than 55-60 with some payments relating to performances should be acceptable.

Does not sound like we are interested and I do wonder why Bayern would sell.

However, we where to sign him I would love it. A player who is an absolute joy to watch!!

I would take David Luiz from Chelsea on loan for a small fee, he badly needs wants out.

He looks a different player as DM with excellent passing.

I suggested it in one of the 15 who now threads.

Only stumbling block I can see is kun hates the lad with a passion and may well be sent off for cleaning him out a third time. Ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.