Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this thread continuing.
We ain`t interested.
End of thread.
Because it's the off season.
Because it's a transfer form.
Because people like to banter or kill time at work.
What I don't understand is people jumping into a thread to complain about the thread. If it's done, just ignore the thread.

I would take David Luiz from Chelsea on loan for a small fee, he badly needs wants out.

He looks a different player as DM with excellent passing.
Always thought him an absolute liability as a defender but looks a different player in midfield, they’re being linked with Joe, possible swap deal?

I wouldn't say it was unreasonable but for his injury record. His injury record is pretty awful which makes him a risk and should bring his price down. I guess it's not so much that and more the way Real Madrid, Juve and Bayern have a history particularly over the last 2 years of doing these loan deals with real quality players that seem specifically designed to entrench the old cartel clubs. I'm so glad we are building this global network of feeder clubs, NYCFC, Melbourne City, Atletico Torque, Girona, Yokohama. It may take time to bear real fruit but I can't wait till be can use it to screw over clubs like Bayern. It's clubs like Bayern that ruin football and ruin their leagues by entrenching the status quo. I hate them with a passion.
You forgot our other feeder club Arsenal........

According to Goal he's decided to leave Bayern and not sign a new deal.

Yes please.

Would be nice to take him after what's happening with Leroy.

Liverpool couldn't afford Timo Werner, they can't afford Thiago, or his contract demands. I see him going back to Spain. Maybe Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.